Biomedical Equipment Technician - Entry Level - #495253
Date: 10/14/2021 14:30 PM
City: Oak Hill, Texas
Salary: $45,000 - $54,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Biomedical Equipment Specialist who is responsible for servicing and maintaining all medical equipment. This is NOT a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- Service and maintain medical equipment with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, digital, optical and radiological principals
- Figure out power and space requirements for medical equipment installations
- Install medical equipment
- Prepare and submit medical equipment reports
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 41 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $45,000.00 - $54,000.00 per year
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations