Shipping, Receiving, and Inventory Clerks - Entry Level - #495277
Date: 10/14/2021 14:30 PM
City: Marquez, Texas
Salary: $45,000 - $54,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Unit Supply Specialist who supervises or performs duties involving request, receipt, storage, issue, accountability and preservation of individual, organizational, installation and expendable supplies and equipment. This is not a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- Responsible for supervising and maintaining all Army supplies and equipment
- Receive, inspect, inventory, load and unload, store, issue, and deliver all supplies and equipment
- Safely secure and control weapons and ammunition in security areas
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 8 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $45,000.00 - $54,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations