Division OR Internal Control Coordinator - #495280
Date: 10/14/2021 14:30 PM
City: Aventura, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Division O.R. Internal Control Coordinator
Supports 12 HCA Healthcare hospital facilites for the East Florida Supply Chain Market
Work From Home but travel to and from the market-facilities will be required
Candidates must live or be willing to relocate to the Eastern Florida market to be considered
Ambulatory Services Division is a growth-oriented business sector of HCA Healthcare. We encompass 140+ surgery centers across 16 states with 3,200 physician partners. We perform outpatient surgery cases in our single and multispecialty centers across HCA Healthcare. We are in more than 13 divisions. The size of our surgery centers creates a culture where everyone knows one another. We have a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Student Loan Repayment
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
100% matching 401k based on years of service
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
The Supply Chain Operating Room Internal Control Coordinator (ORICC) is responsible for building, implementing and
maintaining all supply chain system functions within the O.R. Directly responsible for maintaining O.R. Preference cards
and the O.R. Dictionaries with respect to supplies. Clearly communicates changes and aids with education of
appropriate personnel in regards to preference card supply changes and new supply items. Actively participates in
creating Bill Only PO’s and ensures that charge codes are created for all items that do not currently have a charge
code. In addition, this position works closely with the facility Supply Chain OR Materials Manager (ORMM), and the
Supply Chain Division Director of OR (DDOR) improving data integrity, and the accuracy and efficiency of the
preference card change process. Supports the Supply Chain clinical resources in margin improvement efforts, as well
as patient billing review.
What you will do in this role:
- Proactively develops and manages relationships with key facility stakeholders, including the OR leadership team and physicians
- Develops daily schedules to ensure that Billing, Purchase Orders and Preference card changes are completed with 24 hours
- Works on Meditech (or other OR system) Data KPI’s to ensure Meditech Data Integrity is continuously improved and maintained
- Contributes to the Supply Expense Plan regarding OR margin improvement opportunities as appropriate
- Responsible for managing the implementation, cleanup and optimization of the OR MIS Supply Inventory dictionary and Supply Inventory on Physician Preference cards
- Responsible for the management of Tissue Tracker issue report and working with OR Analyst and Clinical staff to resolve any interface issues between he MIS and the Tissue Tracker System.
- Works with CRD and O.R. Material Manager on all O.R. Supply conversions to ensure that the preference cards are updated in a timely manner
- High School or GED required
- Graduate from Surgical Technology Program and/or equivalent clinical training preferred
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant clinical/materials experience, O.R. experience preferred
- Specific Operating Room/Surgical Services experience preferred
- Willingness to float between facilities/travel at least 25% of the time.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for our parent company, HCA Healthcare, which ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA Healthcare ranks in the Fortune 100. In addition Ethisphere named HCA Healthcare as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.