Center Sales Manager - #495281
Date: 10/14/2021 14:30 PM
City: Denton, Texas
Salary: $18 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Address: 1400 S. Loop 288, Ste. 114, Denton, Texas, United States - 76205
Since 1997, Advance America has helped millions of hardworking people with a variety of personalized financial solutions. We are a nationally recognized, fully licensed financial services company with over 1,500 locations and online lending services.
We are currently seeking highly-skilled, career-oriented individuals ready to be part of a growing company!
- Competitive Wages
- Bonus Potential
- Life/Health Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Educational Assistance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Great Schedules
- Comprehensive Training
Pay Rate: Up to $18/HR + bonus potential
To learn more about Advance America visit the Advance America Website or text “Advancejobs” to 25000.
This is a customer-facing position in locations that offer financial products such as but not limited to: secured and unsecured loans, money transfers, tax preparation, and card services. The Center Sales Manager is responsible for the effective operation and continued growth of the Center with direction from the Divisional Director of Operations. This position ensures that each team member is trained in all procedures, policies, products, and programs. Exceptional customer service, attention to detail, and a passion for sales is a must. This is a performance based position as measured by the center’s results.
The Center Sales Manager will increase overall performance, productivity, and profitability and, is responsible for building sustainable customer relationships with successful delivery of customer service and monitoring/measuring customer satisfaction. The Center Sales Manager will also promote employee engagement, teamwork and job satisfaction through continued coaching and development.
Relationship Building /Customer Experience:
- Build strong relationships with current and prospective customers, in person, in the market and over the phone.
- Monitor and measure customer satisfaction.
- Take the lead on case management for delinquent accounts.
Product Promoter and Sales Champion:
- Understand, recommend, and sell financial products and services to customers
- Holds team members accountable to individual and center goals
- Trains and coaches team members on effective sales techniques
- Educates new customers on product offerings and associated benefits
- Cross sells core/ancillary products while center staff completes customer transaction before customer leaves center
- Responsible for the on-going marketing strategy and physical marketing
- Four Walls Marketing- Inactive calls, cross-selling, professional image.
- Outside Marketing- Develops marketing plan, tracks marketing success, organizes local store marketing (LSM) and community events, develops effective business partner relationships, etc.
- Tracks performance of local center marketing programs to determine effectiveness
Job Responsibilities Cont.
- Responsible for managing the entire P&L to meet Revenue, Expenses and CGP
- P&L Responsibility: Manages the entire P&L to meet Revenue, Expenses and CGP
- Understands budgeted financial expectations and implements a strategy to successfully meet or exceed expectations
- Guides daily, weekly, monthly focus of center goals and objectives
- Delegates tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members
- Instruct and ensure team members are trained and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Adhere to all points of the Company Creed and regulatory requirements
- Enter customer and transaction information accurately into the point of sale system
- Create and maintain accurate customer files,
- Adhere to local, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Direct the collection of money from past due, NSF and write-off customers, consistent with Company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Lead on delinquent customers identified as a potential risk for write off
- Counsel and re-establish expectations with potential risk customers
- Assist the Divisional Director of Operations with recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating, and developing of center staff.
- Recognize and develop skills/abilities of team members in order to meet center and Company goals and objectives.
- Delegate center responsibilities.
- Motivate, train and develop center team members on proper techniques and processes.
High School Diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred.
Customer service experience required. Two years’ experience in the following areas is preferred: sales/retail/banking/collections and managing, coaching, and developing a team.
Knowledge of P&L, collections, and cost controlling measures; strong math skills, including the ability to count cash; strong time management skills; professional verbal communication by phone, email, and in person; ability to read, write, evaluate, and apply complex and detailed information; may work alone; ability to interact professionally and exhibit appropriate social skills; ability to negotiate payment terms and effectively communicate loan requirements; ability to understand and ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and laws governing our industry/business and employees; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations; ability to follow procedures in the normal course of business and in stressful situations; ability to develop and maintain business relationships.
Standing for long periods of time; sitting occasionally; walking, including extended distances; bending; squatting; kneeling; pushing/pulling; reaching; twisting; frequent lifting of less than 10 lbs., occasional lifting of up to 20 lbs.; driving and having access during the workday to an insured and reliable transportation in order to complete tasks including, but not limited to, banking, marketing, and providing staffing coverage within the division; exposure to outdoors limited to elements that the ordinary person would be exposed to at that time; typing; data entry; grasping; transferring items between hands and/or to another person or receptacle; housekeeping/cleaning (vacuuming, dusting, cleaning windows, bathroom, etc., including exposure to cleaning chemicals); use of office equipment to include computers; able to be physically present Monday through Saturday from 8am – 8pm; ability to travel to, be physically present at, and complete the physical requirements of the position at any center within the division (distance varies by division).
Working with Diverse Populations
Must have a valid driver’s license and access to insured, reliable transportation. Ability to travel within division for marketing, collections, staffing, special events, and banking responsibilities.
The Company offers employees the option of wearing, polos, blouses, collared shirts, sweaters or other professional attire with slacks or jeans and appropriate shoes. Employees should dress accordingly to their business.
Must be 18 (except in AL where the age requirement is 19), eligible to work in the USA, and able to successfully complete all post offer screens, including a criminal background check, MVR, credit check where required by state law, reference check, and drug test. Regular and punctual attendance is required. Schedules may be changed as needed to accommodate business needs. Overtime may be required. Must meet all applicable state and local regulatory requirements. In some states, you may be required to become a notary upon request (at the Company’s expense).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 25861