Client Services Specialist I - #495282
Date: 10/14/2021 14:30 PM
City: Fremont, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
TGI is searching for a Level 1 Client Service Specialist (CSS) in Fremont, California or able to work remotely. This CSS will possess exceptional customer service skills who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues. Candidates must demonstrate excellent phone and email etiquette, project a pleasant tone regardless of the nature of the client correspondence, and exhibit empathy towards our customers.
Essential Job Duties:
- Handling Daily Incoming/Outgoing Phone and email inquiries with excellent attention to detail, a strong sense of urgency and follow through
- Enter the sample data into Eurofins labware management system in a timely and accurate manner
- Resolving issues by engaging other Company resources as appropriate, such as providing lab test results, coordinating follow-up testing, and clarifying test results
- Documenting client interactions and account needs into the CRM database
- Assessing client and patient satisfaction by entering client concerns and complaints into the CRM; working with Laboratory Management to assist with resolution
- Maintaining a neat and accurate record system; keep accurate records of work performed on daily basis or as needed for quality control tests or regulatory
- Communicating problems encountered with specimen handling to the appropriate internal resource as needed
- Notifying patients of the need for specimen recollection; obtaining additional patient and physician information
- Working with the Mobile Phlebotomy team to coordinate and support patient blood draws and ensure appropriate data collection
- Assisting with shipping supply inventory to individual clients/Medical Centers
- HIPAA Compliance: Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and good judgement
Basic Minimum Requirements
- High school diploma, or equivalent required; Associate’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of administrative customer facing experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both with external clients and internal personnel
- Experience working in a matrixed environment with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, administrative skills, and above-average computer skills
- High level of organization, good documentation skills, and attention to detail
- A result- and goal-oriented attitude, integrity, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment; flexible and quickly adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to function independently, and work collaboratively to identify solutions
- A basic understanding of transplant medicine or desire to learn on the job
- Experience working in a clinical laboratory setting
- Experience in a medical setting and with medical terminology, and/or transcription preferred
- Experience with CRM systems preferred (SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required
Position is Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (with an occasional Saturday as needed) Candidates can work remotely, with the expectation of traveling to Fremont CA. for onboarding and required training.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins-Transplant Genomics is committed to promoting an equal employment opportunity workplace environment and is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, genetic information (GINA), disability, military and/or veteran status, and/or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. The Company’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer all employment-related matters on the basis of an individual's qualifications, abilities and efforts without regard to protected status.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.