Dental Training Lead - #495305
Date: 10/14/2021 14:31 PM
City: Amarillo, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Job ID: EMO-1043682
Job Summary: This role is responsible for the development and delivery of both live and virtual instructor-led training for teammates in the dental unit. The Training Lead will execute training on multiple subjects, including company systems and technology, soft skills and developmental training. This role is responsible for tracking, measuring and reporting training outcomes, determine effectiveness in supporting desired business results, conduct operational assessments, analyze gaps in performance, recommend changes to curriculum, training design, delivery and business processes. They will participate in other learning projects as assigned, examples of which include developing or maintaining content, consulting with internal leaders on departmental specific training programs, or developing and implementing new processes or programs in support of our growth objectives.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 6 plus years of training experience or 10 plus years experience as a trainer or facilitator with dental industry experience.
- Experience working with training content authoring tools.
- Strong instructional, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of adult learning principles.
- Demonstrated skill in live (ILT) and online (VILT) training and facilitation.
- Ability to effectively coach and provide feedback to peers and other team members.
- Ability to lead others in the context of managing a project or initiative.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficient in virtual instructor-led training (VILT) platforms such as WebEx, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Understanding of instructional design principles preferred.
- Understanding of learning measurement and evaluation principles preferred.
- Excellent multi-tasker with ability to remain calm in fast paced environments.
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently within designated timeframes or deadlines.
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing.
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- Strong Interpersonal, Leadership, Organizational and Analytical skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Dental industry knowledge.
Must be located in Amarillo, TX OR Lombard, IL OR Southfiled, MI
Dearborn Group is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Expertise Project Management
Job Type Full-Time Regular
Location TX - Amarillo
Preferred Language English
Dearborn Life Insurance Co, a subsidiary of Health Care Service Corporation, is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can call us at 1-866-977-7378 to request reasonable accommodations
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through Dearborn Life Insurance Co, a subsidiary of Health Care Service Corporation’s website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions"
Legal and Privacy