PRN MDS RAI Coordinator, RN - #495317
Date: 10/14/2021 15:00 PM
City: Hollywood, Florida
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
*WILL WORK UP TO 10 HOURS PER WEEK*
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients
As a MDS RAI Coordinator / RN in a Subacute Unit you will:
- Responsible for the SAU’s RAI (Patient Assessment Instrument) process, including timely scheduling, completion of MDS assessments, Care Area Assessments (CAAs), CAA Summary and Care Plans.
- Ensures that the SAU is in compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations and insurance requirements, related to the completion of the RAI process
As a MDS RAI Coordinator / RN in a Subacute Unit you will have:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - RN required
- Current RN licensure in the state employed
- BLS Certification
- At least two (2) years of nursing experience within a post-acute/rehabilitation/long-term care setting is preferred.
- At least one (1) year of MDS experience preferred.