Housekeeping Partner - #495318
Glenwood Village of Overland Park, Assisted Living & Memory Care
Date: 10/14/2021 15:00 PM
City: Overland Park, Kansas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We hire locally and we hire the best
Pegasus Senior Living (PSL) is made up of individual associates united by a commitment and dedication to the highest quality of service delivery to our residents with a sense of warmth, compassion, individual pride, and company spirit.
Why Join Our Team?
- We offer competitive salaries, health coverage (including medical, vision, and prescription), 401k and Paid Time Off
- We offer generous employee referral bonus via our Pegasus Champions Program
- We offer employee hardship support via our PSL Cares Program
- We provide strong leadership, team building and empowerment
- We offer a culture of accountability and teamwork
- We encourage professional growth for all Associates
Our Housekeeping Partner ensures completion of all housekeeping and laundry tasks and is organized and compassionate with the common goal of providing the highest quality service to our residents.
Looking for a Housekeeping Partner Who:
- A minimum of one (1) year relevant experience in hospitality, hotels or senior living (preferred)
- Must be able to climb, bend, lift, stoop, kneel, crawl, push, reach and carry, stand for extended periods of time and may be required to move furniture.
- Passion: Committed to being the well-spring of support, opportunity, vitality, balance, and dignity to those we serve
- Teamwork: Respects and values others
- Caring: Demonstrates empathy as well as a nurturing and loving attitude towards others
- Accountability: Holds oneself and team to the highest standards
If this sounds like you, apply today. Our local team is always excited to speak with likeminded individuals to join our team.