Human Resources Business Partner - ISC - #495327
Date: 10/14/2021 15:00 PM
City: Wichita, Kansas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Partner with internal customers to provide guidance and support with business strategies, processes, communications, policies, procedures, and services for a wide variety of human resources activities.
I. Coordinates with functional leadership in analyzing the organization and position relationships with respect to implementation of human resource strategies, enabling the achievement of business objectives.
II. Manages all aspects of internal talent acquisition including the sourcing of talent, building talent pipelines, and identifying talent gaps/needs. Partner with recruiter and hiring manager to set recruitment strategy and oversee recruitment processes.
III. Partner with functional leadership to drive talent management/development programs and philosophies consistent with the organization's strategy, goals, and values.
IV. Provides counsel and guidance to employees and leaders related to employee relations issues. Assists and/or advises management concerning organization design, performance improvement, and appropriate action.
V. Investigates labor relations grievances. Maintain communication lines with plant leaders to facilitate resolving disputes and issues as they arise.
VI. Provide compensation planning support and guidance to leaders consistent with the organization's Pay for Performance philosophy.
VII. Recommends changes to leaders to improve the effectiveness of programs and processes to ensure strong attraction, retention, and development.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Excellent professional communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced proficiency in PC applications; including Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to built trust and strong relationships
- Strong sense of urgency and personal commitment
- Ability to adapt and work in a team oriented, fast-paced, changing environment with competing and shifting priorities
- Effective project management skills
- Use of discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Comfort around higher management/managerial courage