Payment Systems Project Analyst - #495347
Eglin Federal Credit Union
Date: 10/14/2021 15:00 PM
City: Santa Rosa Island, Florida
Salary: $2,694 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Payment Systems Project Analyst is responsible for gathering, monitoring, and analyzing payment systems data; analyzing and reviewing payment operations processes and assisting with project management.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
· Research, monitor, and analyze data to produce reports, business insights, and action recommendations.
· Coordinate with team members to prepare detailed plans for new projects, determining resource allocation, deliverable timelines, and possible issues pertaining to Payment Systems.
· Identify and document operational payment process design, perform analyses to drive effective process improvements, eliminate mistakes, and provide quick fixes.
· Create and maintain project documentation, including timelines, resource plans, meeting minutes, and provide status reports.
· Conduct periodic quality reviews to ensure the operation is meeting quality standards.
· Review invoices for accuracy and notify direct reports of any discrepancies.
· Serves on the Disaster Recovery team to support Payment Systems needs in all aspects.
· Provide professional, helpful, and service-driven assistance to all EFCU personnel and members.
· Maintain training and knowledge of internal practices and policies.
· Demonstrate high ethical and moral standards with respect to member and employee treatment and confidentiality.
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
· Maintain and manage responsibilities in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, standards, and internal policies.
· Ensure products and services are aligned with the mission, vision, values, and goals of the Credit Union.
· Demonstrate ability to analyze data efficiently
Knowledge and Skills:
Three years to five years of similar or related experience. One to 3 years of project analysis and/or data management to include data analysis, data integrity, and business intelligence. 3 to 5 years of financial institution related payment system delivery channels and operations experience is preferred.
(1) A bachelor's degree, or (2) achievement of formal certifications recognized in the industry as equivalent to a bachelor's degree (e.g. information technology certifications in lieu of a degree). Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Business, or Data Analytics, or 10 years payment analyst experience.
Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for the purpose of first-level conflict resolution, building relationships, and soliciting cooperation. Discussions involve a higher degree of confidentiality and discretion, requiring diplomacy and tact in communication.
Must serve on the Disaster Recovery team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $26.94 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location