Easton Receiving Unloader Sanitation 7am-7pm - #495350
McCain Foods USA, Inc.
Date: 10/14/2021 15:00 PM
City: Crouseville, Maine
Salary: $1,853 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Position Title:Easton Receiving Unloader Sanitation 7am-7pm
Position Type: Regular - Full-Time
Requisition ID: 12141
Position Title: Receiving Unloader Sanitation
Schedule: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Salary: $18.53 per hour
McCain Foods, A Company Full of Opportunities:
We are a large Food Manufacturing company, with a team of more than 20,000 around the world. Our Easton Maine facility has over 440 amazing team members, wherever you see them you will see good people engaged in good business, making good food. We strive to maintain a friendly culture that inspires achievement and delivers personal development opportunities throughout all levels of the organization.
We are looking for a dedicated and hardworking individual to become part of our McCain Team here in Easton.
Why You Should Join Our Team:
McCain offers full benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance. In addition, we offer other benefits including:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k with up to 6% company match
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility Assistance
- Education Reimbursement Assistance
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
Provides daily and downtime sanitation for raw receiving area. Assists with truck placement for the unloading of raw product. Inspects raw for foreign material. Replaces excess raw inventory back into production lines as required.
1. Assist with the placement of trucks for the unloading of raw product.
2. Change frying oil daily.
3. Communicate with inspection service to ensure all loads are sampled timely and properly.
4. Monitor flow of potatoes from delivery trucks.
5. Operate forklift in accordance with company policy.
6. Provide daily and downtime sanitation.
7. Record Foreign Material finds on FM Log sheet for review by Field Department.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Minimum 3 months related experience and/or training
- Have or be able to obtain McCain Forklift Certification
- Language, computer and mathematical skills
Constant: Stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.
Frequently: Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and touch or hear. Regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally more than 50 pounds.
Occasionally: Sit, climb or balance; and taste or smell.
McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We see value in ensuring we have a diverse, antiracist, inclusive, merit-based, and equitable workplace. As a global family-owned company we are proud to reflect the diverse communities around the world in which we live and work. We recognize that diversity drives our creativity, resilience, and success and makes our business stronger.
McCain is an accessible employer. If you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Family: Manufacturing
Location(s): Easton || US - United States of America : Maine : Easton || US - United States of America : Maine : Presque Isle
Company: McCain Foods USA, Inc.