Nursing home Audiologist -flexible schedule - #495352
Date: 10/14/2021 15:00 PM
City: Janesville, Wisconsin
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
HealthDrive is currently seeking a full-time mobile Audiologist, to work in Janesville, WI and the surrounding area.
- No evening or weekend hours
- Excellent pay and clinical autonomy
- Established patient base
- 100% malpractice coverage
- Full administrative support team
- Permanent position (no contracts)
- Day 1 health insurance coverage for full-time providers
- Full benefits package available for full time providers
- Mileage reimbursement
HealthDrive delivers on-site audiology, dentistry, optometry, podiatry, and behavioral health services to residents in long-term care, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. Each specialty offered by HealthDrive is one that directly impacts the quality of daily life for the deserving residents we serve. HealthDrive connects patients in need of vital healthcare to doctors committed to dignity and excellence.
The Audiologist will provide general audiology services to the residents of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and long term care facilities within an assigned territory.
- Conduct pre-planned comprehensive diagnostic audiological examinations at our facilities by interacting with both our facilities and staff
- Performs hearing aid evaluations and repairs
- Dispensing and adjusting analog and digital hearing aids as well as other amplification devices
- Enters patient information and completes required clinical documentation in our cutting-edge EMR system.
- Mobile model treatment of patients requires daily travel to skilled nursing facilities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Masters or Doctorate Degree in Audiology.
- Required C.C.C. –A classification from ASHA
- Current State professional license.
- Valid driver’s license.