Teller - #495381
Credit Union of Georgia
Date: 10/14/2021 15:30 PM
City: Marietta, Georgia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Are you looking for a rewarding career with an organization that puts people first? Credit Union of Georgia is looking for a talented Teller to help our West Cobb branch.
Come join an organization that has been certified as a great place to work! Click here to learn more.
Our tellers provide exceptional member service including efficient and accurate transaction processing including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers and check cashing with quality member service.
- Responsible for upholding Credit Union of Georgia brand standards including following all of the steps of our unique member experience and to Engage, Ask, Solve and Excite and deliver top level member service.
- Responsible for efficient and accurate transaction processing, answering member questions concerning Credit Union services and direct members to appropriate department for specific information and service.
- Receive and process member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments, re-pin debit cards; sell money orders and gift cards to members; transfer amounts from member accounts as directed.
- Post transactions to member accounts and maintain member records with minimal errors as defined in the Teller Standards.
- Balance cash drawer and complete daily transactions with minimal errors as defined in the Teller Standards.
- Perform a variety of miscellaneous tasks including scanning checks and teller work, filing, computer input, assisting members as needed with the Coin Sorter, or answering the telephone.
- Upsell products and services of the Credit Union
- Other duties as assigned.
- Abides by, and maintains current and thorough knowledge of Credit Union policies and procedures.
- 1+ years practical work experience.
- No teller experience required, but cash handling and customer service experience is strongly preferred.
- High school degree or GED required.
Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving and obtaining information, as well as advising or referring, which commonly require shorter discussions.
Credit Union of Georgia is an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls please.