Registered Nurse RN - Med Surg and/or Rehab - #495383
Riverview Medical Group
Date: 10/14/2021 15:30 PM
City: Noblesville, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Riverview Health operates hospitals and healthcare delivery locations throughout Hamilton County, Indiana. Our growth and expansion over the past three years has created nursing opportunities at our Noblesville and Westfield campuses. Our Medical Surgical and Rehabilitation units receive some of our highest ratings due to exceptional teamwork and culture that allows you to deliver quality and compassionate care to your patient.
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Functions:
- Assess, develop and implement a nursing of plan of care appropriate to each patient to help them meet their healthcare goals.
- Partner with the care delivery team in clinical and support areas to deliver safe, customer focused, quality care.
- Practice your nursing knowledge and skills in the administration of medication, implementing nursing protocols and procedures, and genuinely connecting with each patient in their care and healing journey.
- Ensure your patients and their caregiver receive and understand education and discharge instructions to help them stay healthy outside the hospital setting.
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE GREAT BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- An attractive community and a culture that is supportive, positive, and empowering
- Competitive Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement and other various benefits
- Employee Discounts with local merchants and much more!
Riverview Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements:
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse Program Licensed RN in the state of Indiana
- Minimum Experience: One (1) year of RN experience
- Other Requirements: American Heart Association certification in Basic Life Safety and ACLS within 1 year of hire, Telemetry within 1 year of hire
- Preferred: Certification in Med-Surg, Orthopaedics, or Chemotherapy
Not ready to Apply?