Full Stack Java Engineer - #495397
Date: 10/14/2021 15:30 PM
City: Omaha, Nebraska
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
PK, the experience engineer firm, is seeking a Full Stack Java Engineer to join our team as a full-time employee in Omaha, NE.
- Write clean, concise code that is stable, extensible, and unit-tested appropriately.
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend, and execute the best resolution.
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
- Communicates across client community and is viewed as adding value.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities and ensures project learning's are documented and shared. Role models Focuses on single customer.
- Solves diverse and complex issues that arise.
- Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Java.
- Experience designing REST APIs and developing RESTful Web Services.
- Advanced knowledge of messaging, preferably Java Messaging Services.
- Understanding of the following Apache tools: Flink, Beam, Hadoop, Spark.
- Experience writing automated unit and integration tests using JUnit or TestNG testing frameworks.
- Front end development with HTML, CSS and Angular 6+.
- Able to maintain the build and deployment process through use of build integration tools.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.