Accounting Intern - #495426
Date: 10/14/2021 15:30 PM
City: Grand Forks, North Dakota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- New Equipment Accounting System
- Adding equipment information into our new accounting system.
- Entering Purchase Order/Invoice information.
- Reconciling information from the new accounting system to our General Ledger.
Assist in the integration of the new system with existing old systems.
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts monthly (Clearing Accounts, Insurance, Depreciation, Equipment Costs, Deposits).
- Prepare weekly equipment cost reports for management.
- Create forms for Fixed Asset additions.
- Assist in maintaining shop budget.
- Prepare monthly outsourced fuel purchases for entry into our accounting system.
- Register equipment with the National Equipment Registry.
- Additional duties with General Ledger & Equipment Cost items as position develops.
- Required: Working toward an Accounting degree.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, ideally with experience in data clean up.
- Prefer experience with Microsoft Access and Adobe Professional but will train.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have a good attitude and flexibility to meet work demands for the position.
- General knowledge of equipment would be valuable but not required.
Must possess a current valid driver's license and pass pre-employment drug testing.
Strata Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, national origin, age, religion, or any other characteristic protected under local, state or federal statute, ordinance, or regulation.