Manager - Center Operations - #495429
BY YOUR SIDE - Autism Therapy Services
Date: 10/14/2021 15:31 PM
City: Morton Grove, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The BY YOUR SIDE Manager - Center Operations is responsible for providing excellent parent experience to all prospective and current families by ensuring accuracy and efficiency for all communication and documentation from parents and clinical staff. The Office Administrator will be the primary point of contact for all day to day center maintenance related needs.
The Manager - Center Operations operates in a professional and clinical environment. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a full-time position and hours of work and days vary based on the needs of clients/business. Occasional evenings, weekend work, and on-call shifts may be required as needed.
- Provide exceptional customer service by building strong relationships with all new and current
- Liaison of communication for parents needs and clinical requirements
- The first line of contact for any parent concerns or needs brought forward
- Uphold policies regarding attendance, therapy holds, and changes in availability
Intake and Enrollment
- Directly oversee and manage all intakes through auditing documentation, following up appropriately, and completing parents tours and consultations as scheduled
- Communicate with Senior Manager – Operations intake and enrollment needs and trends
- Uphold the intake process by ensuring all communication and documentation is obtained and provided to ensure a smooth and easy process for the family and clinical team
- Review all new parent paperwork with parents to ensure policies are understood
- Consistently present on the floor, especially during busier transitions
- Audit therapy rooms and administrative rooms to ensure they are stocked, clean and safe for proper use
- Improving and standardizing cleaning
- Purchase and restock items as needed
- Directly oversee and lead the Scheduling Manager and Office Coordinator
- Discipline employees as needed due to professionalism and attendance
- Lead all employees within the office to provide a professional and efficient clinic
Data and Reporting
- Assist Director – Operations and Senior Manager – Operations with weekly reporting
- Drive weekly, quarterly, and yearly metrics for cancellation rates, utilization, billable hours, and file compliance
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- 5+ years overseeing the daily operations in a clinic setting
- 5+ years providing excellent customer service
- 2-3 years of experience training and developing direct reports
- 3+ years of supervisory experience required.
- Strong verbal, written communication and collaboration skills
- High interest in working with children on the autism spectrum.
- Flexibility and dependability with schedule as weekend coverage and on-call hours may be expected
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, execute on deadlines and produce high-quality deliverables with attention to details.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable transportation and the ability to travel as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Three Weeks Paid Time Off
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Opportunity for company growth