Wellness Coordinator - #495474
The Reserve at Lake Keowee
Date: 10/14/2021 16:00 PM
City: Glenville, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Job Description: The Wellness Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Wellness Director in the day-to-day operations of the wellness center including programming, fitness, massage, chiropractic, locker rooms, housekeeping, maintenance, front desk, sales, and marketing. Together, they develop and implement short and long-range planning and implementation of new programs, policies, and procedures
Job Knowledge, Core Competencies, and Expectations:
- Provide support to management by assisting with administrative duties, i.e. ordering, invoices, record keeping, and policy development.
- Assist management with program planning, marketing, and communication.
- Provide support to management by assisting with current facility maintenance issues and projects.
- Assist management in maintaining, developing, and implementing staff training.
- Is willing and able to obtain preferred Group Exercise Certification and teach multiple classes on a weekly basis.
- Provide courteous, prompt, and sincere attention to members, guests, participants, and staff.
- Greet all quests entering the Wellness Center in a timely and personable manner
- Maintain appropriate relationships with members, participants, and staff.
- Communicate and enforce policies and guidelines for the Wellness Center and grounds.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, clean, and functional facility.
- Document any accidents/injuries/incidents.
- Work closely with Wellness Manager and Wellness Team to achieve a successful program.
- Share in the responsibility of the total success of the Wellness Center.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This position requires a minimum of two (2) years of wellness and/or personal training experience
- Strong knowledge of Windows-based office technologies (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note, Outlook, etc.) is required.
Personal Competencies: The candidate must demonstrate a commitment to exceptional professionalism, confidentiality, attention to detail, initiative, and service to members and guests and must be able to embrace new challenges with confidence, curiosity, and an open mind. The candidate must have effective communication skills for accurate, concise, and organized verbal and written communication. Must be self-motivated with a strong ability to work both independently and with teams. The candidate must possess the desire and willingness to learn and have a good sense of personal responsibility and demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Supervisory Responsibility: None currently
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Required to stand for long periods and walk, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, stretch and twist or reach.
- Push, pull or lift to 50 pounds.
- Continuous repetitive motions.
- Work in a hot, humid, and noisy environment.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, late nights, and early mornings.
- Be flexible and accept other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Must have dependable transportation
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (If applicable): Background checks and Pre-employment drug tests are required.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Keowee River Club Golf, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Keowee River Club Golf, LLC prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Keowee River Club Golf, LLC conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.