Accounts Payable Clerk - #495481
D.R. Horton, Inc.
Date: 10/14/2021 16:00 PM
City: Smyrna, Delaware
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk. The right candidate will perform basic Accounts Payable administrative functions, such as processing invoices, approving expense statements, and making deposits. Ensure the timely completion of said functions, and maintain a high standard of accuracy while performing them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Enter invoices into computer and schedule for payment
- Correspond with vendors to correct invoices
- Perform invoice reconciliation
- Approve key expense statements/reimbursements for payment
- Input permit account entries
- Make bank deposits
- Oversee maintenance and vendor insurance and set-up
- Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
- Ability to work overtime
- Research all bills to verify that the Company owned property at the time of said bill
- Research past-due invoices
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Six months to one year of related experience and/or training
Strong time management and prioritization skills
Ability to accurately process and record a large volume of numerical data
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
Proficiency with MS Office and email
Ability to sit for majority of 8-hour workday; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision
- The noise level is generally moderate
- Knowledge of general accounting functions
- Experience with payroll software and data entry
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Follow us on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram