Customer Service Representative - #495486
Date: 10/14/2021 16:01 PM
City: Odessa, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Equus Workforce Solutions
Are you the super-star multitasker type, strong in administration skills? Our Administrative and Clerical positions support the business from multiple locations and via various functions across the nation. Read below for information on this opportunity and apply today!
Greets clients and manages activity flow in busy reception area, including answering phones, typing letters, filing. Calls clients who fail to report for appointments. Data enters client information in a specialized database. Assists in scheduling client appointments. General other administrative duties as assigned.
- Prepare outgoing mail, including shipments, as requested and ensures that mail is sent out each day
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to the appropriate department or individual on the same day it is delivered at least 95% of the time
- Ensure postage meter has sufficient postage for the week's mail
- Sort and distribute faxes
- Assist with copying, scanning projects as needed
- Answer phones and direct callers to appropriate staff within office when needed
- Assemble informational materials or packets as requested
- Assist with general reports, including data gathering via the computer system, printed reports or other available information.
- Provide front desk coverage for the receptionist. Cover for all breaks, lunches, and time off
- Assist with faxing documents as necessary
- Assist with regular scanning and other scanning jobs as necessary
- Greet clients, visitors, etc. in a professional manner
- Return any voicemail messages left after hours within 24 hours of receipt
- May maintain client data base: Enter follow-up appointment into data base with 95% accuracy rate; routes and closes out cases in database within 24 hours
- May perform client outreach duties
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or General Education Diploma and one to two years clerical experience in an office setting
- Additional education not required but desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good grammar, spelling and typing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- The ability to maintain confidentiality is a must
About our Line of Business
Equus Workforce Solutions, formerly ResCare Workforce Services, is the nation's leading provider of workforce development services in North America. With a dedicated and passionate team, Equus puts the industry's best practices to work nationwide by focusing on the development, design, and delivery of demand-driven workforce solutions. Assisting over a million job seekers and thousands of employers annually, Equus Workforce Solutions is the most comprehensive workforce development company in the United States. For more information visit https://equusworks.com.
Additional Job Information
This position will also assist in the resource room as needed and may cross train in the RESEA program.