Paraprofessional Special Education 19.5 hours per week - #495503
Peabody Public Schools
Date: 10/14/2021 16:01 PM
City: Peabody, Massachusetts
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Paraprofessional Special Education 19.5 hours per week
- Assist students individually, in small groups, or in a large group, utilizing a variety of strategies and techniques to present or reinforce learning.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A high school diploma or equivalent; and an Associates degree (or higher); or completion of 48 credit hours at an Institution of Higher Education; or completion of a formal Massachusetts endorsed assessment: Parapro or WorkKeys.
- Ability to use or willingness to learn appropriate technology
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
- Salary: See school district website: Human Resouces-Unit C payscale for hourly pay rate.
We prepare students to be life-long learners and critical thinkers who meet the challenges of citizenship in an event changing world.