Empire Restaurant Bartender - Winter 2021-22 - #495505
Deer Valley Resort
Date: 10/14/2021 16:01 PM
City: Kamas, Utah
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Provide bar and services for the Day Restaurant operation.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2 years of server experience is required
- Knowledge of Utah State Liquor Laws
- Demonstrate excellent communication and positive interpersonal skills
- Proper/efficient usage of Point of Sale system
- S.M.A.R.T. Card certification
- Utah Food Handlers certification
- Frequent walking and/or standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain accurate liquor inventory control over all alcohol products
- Serve liquor drinks, wine and beer only when tickets are sent to bar
- Place order to inventory for all wines, liquor and beer with manager
- Order all necessary products needed for service. Always check with servers for items they may need ordered.
- Stock bar with appropriate glassware and cups. Bartender is expected to help buff their glassware before and after their shift.
- Bar area is to be thoroughly cleaned, wiping down all stainless and moving equipment
- All wines and liquor to be stored away in designated location
- Order sheets for next day to be filled out
- Check out with manager
- May be required to work outdoors as business demand dictates
- Will work near moving or mechanical parts
- May work near toxic/caustic chemicals and with fumes or airborne particles
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business demand dictates