Sales Virtual Webinar - Sales Representative (Northern California) - #495516
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Date: 10/14/2021 16:01 PM
City: San Ramon, California
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Liberty Mutual Insurance | Virtual Sales Job Fair & Webinar!
Join Field Sales Market Leaders & Talent Acquisition live to learn why Liberty Mutual is a great place to kick off your field sales career! This virtual experience will include a presentation that will walk you through our philanthropy, what we sell, our comp structure/uncapped earning potential, company awards & recognition, industry leading training program, day one employee benefits, and give you an opportunity to ask questions!
Growing Sales Teams across Northern California
You must live in California to be considered for the opportunities that we will be discussing
We encourage you to RSVP and bring your expertise if you have experience as a business owner, generating new business, referral partnerships and client opportunities, are an active insurance sales professional, and/or have a background in network marketing, and outside sales!
When: Tuesday, October 26th, 2021
Sessions: 12pm PST
RSVP for the Event Here:
- # 71 in Fortune 500
- 6th largest P&C Insurer Globally
- Best Place to work for: LGBTQ, Women, Military, New Grads & Diversity!
Role responsibilities revolve around: new business development, networking, prospecting, canvasing, cold calling, follow up sales calls, account management, small % of service & lots of community engagement!
- $5,000 Sign on bonus for P&C -or- Life licensed professionals
- $5,000 Sign on bonus for Sales professionals with 2 years + of sales experience
- W2 Corporate Sales Position – No investments, or overhead expenses
- Strong focus on personal lines insurance [Auto & Vehicle, Property, Life & Accident Insurance, Critical Illness, Pet Insurance, Small Business + Brokerage Capability through Choice]
- Associate Program: we help you grow a team, at Liberty Mutuals Expense!
- Paid Training & Licensing
- Base Salary + Residual + Uncapped Monthly Sales Incentives
- Day ONE employee benefits: medical coverage, 401k, pension, time off, tuition reimbursement + more!
1st year sales professionals average $65,000 - $85,000, with top performers earning $100k+
Brentwood, San Jose, Elk Grove, Rocklin, Fresno, San Ramon, Central Coast (Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria, Ventura, etc.)
- Previous employment in sales where you have successfully turned prospects into customers
- A state insurance license—or willingness to earn one with Liberty Mutual's training and support—in Property & Casualty, Life, and Accident & Health
- Effective written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Well-developed persuasion and negotiation skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to learn insurance coverage and underwriting guidelines
- Familiarity with finding, building and growing leads and customer base
- High School Diploma or higher
High School Diploma/GED