Scheduler - Evening Shift (Grade 17) Job - #495521
Date: 10/14/2021 16:01 PM
City: McKinney, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
PACCAR is a Fortune 200 company established in 1905. PACCAR is a global industry leader in the design and manufacture of premium quality commercial vehicles and engines. PACCAR commercial vehicles are sold worldwide under the Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF nameplates. PACCAR distributes aftermarket truck parts to its dealers through a worldwide network of Parts Distribution Centers. Finance and leasing subsidiaries facilitate the sale of PACCAR products in many countries worldwide. PACCAR manufactures and markets industrial winches under the Braden, Carco and Gearmatic nameplates. PACCAR maintains exceptionally high standards of quality for all of its products; they are well engineered, highly customized for specific applications and sell in the premium segments of their markets where they have a reputation for superior performance and pride of ownership.
Dynacraft, a PACCAR Company, is headquarted in McKinney, TX. Dynacraft is a diversified global manufacturer of commercial vehicle parts and components sold under the Kenworth and Peterbilt brands. For more than forty years, Dynacraft has provided the company's truck divisions and PACCAR Parts distribution centers with high quality components, subassemblies, and specialized services. Dynacraft has production facilities in McKinney, TX and Louisville, KY.
The scheduler is responsible for releasing and tracking production orders through SAP. This person is also responsible for maintaining and/or processing information such as part releases. Keeping track of LSI inventory levels and resupplying will also be part of this position.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Update and release orders/interact with SAP
- Facilitate Line Side Inventory management through SAP
- Update shortage and expedite portals (Dynacraft EWI)
- Prepare daily production communications to customers, managers, etc.
- Perform resupply to production area
- Print and prioritize orders for designated production areas
Qualifications & Skills
- Interact effectively and professionally with all contacts including external and internal customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, initiate and complete work independently
- Strong use of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and SAP
- Ability to motivate others to provide needed information
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Position works within a Distribution/Manufacturing Facility.
- Frequently required to walk, sit, stand, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Work environment has moderate noise levels.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- One year shop floor experience with Dynacraft required
- SAP experience desired
- Associate's Degree desired
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Night, ERP, Scheduler, SAP, Operations, Technology, Administrative, Customer Service