Material Handler - #495548
Presque Isle Downs & Casino
Date: 10/14/2021 16:30 PM
City: Lakewood, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Candidate will unload received goods, record, unpack, inspect, report damages and discrepancies, and store all materials delivered to Presque Isle Downs according to set procedures within the Receiving department. Candidate will deliver all packages to the necessary departments in a timely and professional manner and process all corresponding paperwork. Candidate will perform physical, cycle and free issue transaction counts of materials as directed.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES* include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate both in verbal and in written form.
- Experience labeling, stocking, and preparing materials for shipment are desired.
- Forklift experience and certification in powered industrial trucks preferred.
- Responsible for keeping the receiving areas and receiving yard clean at all times including trash removal, cleaning dumpster area and hoppers, sweeping, washing down receiving yard and snow removal.
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive a van and a single axle straight truck.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position. One year of warehouse experience preferred.
Location: 8199 Perry Hwy, Erie, PA 16509, USA
Job Type: Part-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations