Rental Coordinator - #495549
ABLE Equipment Rental
Date: 10/14/2021 16:30 PM
City: Deer Park, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
ABLE Equipment Rental is a fast-paced construction equipment company looking to hire motivated individuals who are interested in a career where promotion, reward and recognition are achieved through competitive initiative and individual contribution within a team environment.
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Coordinator positionwill be organized and detail oriented with the competence to effectively handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines; have a high level of flexibility; and the ability to coordinate with all service departments, rental coordinators and sales rep
Able Equipment Rental provides competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. Health/Dental/Vision, 401k and Life Insurance.
- Interface with customers by phone or in person
- Provide information on rental equipment and its applications
- Create contracts for rental agreements and properly handle all paperwork required to complete the rental contract.
- Follow up with customers to ensure appropriate paperwork
- Work with appropriate personnel to facilitate delivery and pick-up of equipment to/from renting customers
- Administrative support for sales team
- have knowledge of equipment product lines
- good problem solving
- Customer service approach to all tasks
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of all basic office software and ability to learn new software quickly
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to work as a team member
- Construction industry experience a plus.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Neck rotation, trunk rotation, repetitive bending, kneeling, sustained squat, forward reaching, overhead reaching, crawling.
- Frequent communication by phone or e-mail with customers and other employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ABLE Equipment Rental is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Deer Park, NY 11729: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Do you have the ability to learn new software quickly?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- clean driver's license (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location