Public Relations Assistant - #495573
Date: 10/14/2021 16:30 PM
City: Stony Creek, Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We are seeking to hire a Public Relations Assistant who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our company. You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
Public Relations Assistant Responsibilities:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
Public Relations Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Responds well under pressure
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.