Director of Surgical Services & Pain Center - #495593
Drug Information Association Inc
Date: 10/14/2021 17:00 PM
City: Reno, Nevada
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Internal Number: C696560
Northern Nevada Medial Center is looking for a dynamic Director of Surgical Services & Pain Center! You will be responsible for the direction of patient care in the OR, PACU, DSU, SPD & Pain Center. The Director is a positive, self-driven, results oriented individual with a clear focus on high quality service, and building and maintaining physician loyalty. The director will oversee the appropriate care to patients in keeping with the established standard for quality and ensure the patient needs are met.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree or current enrollment in a program.
- Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Five (5) or more years of previous experience in all aspects of nursing
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience in the Operating Room setting required.
- Current BLS, PALS and ACLS certification.
- Challenging & rewarding work environment
- Competitive compensation & generous paid time off
- Excellent medical, dental, vision & prescription drug plans
- 401K with company match and discounted stock plan
- Education reimbursement
Learn more and apply!
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email