Medical Assistant - Pediatrics - Full Time - 12:00PM-9:30PM - Muncie #1888 - #495602
Meridian Health Services
Date: 10/14/2021 17:00 PM
City: Muncie, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Your dedication, our commitment
Text MA1888 to (765)523-4622 for Quick Apply!
If you are a passionate, dedicated professional that wants to make a difference in our patients lives, then please consider the following open position:
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Medical Assistant in our Pediatrics Urgent care located in Muncie, Indiana. This position works 12PM-9:30PM and every other weekend.
- Answers phones and greets clients
- Updates patient information, fills out insurance paperwork as well as processes prior approvals
- Arranges referrals, admissions and laboratory referrals for provider.
- Takes vitals and weight
- Administers injections, medications and staff TB tests
- Disposes of contaminated supplies
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Medical Assisting Diploma required
- Certified Medical Assistant with two (2) years related experience preferred.
- Primary Care experience preferred.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, TB test, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required of all Meridian employees. All individuals who join Meridian are required to have a flu shot and Covid vaccination to further protect our staff and the patients we serve. We also adhere to Covid-related protocol including wearing masks, social distancing, and sanitizing.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.