PICS Inventory District Manager - #495606
PICS Inventory Service
Date: 10/14/2021 17:00 PM
City: Doyline, Louisiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
PICS Inventory District Manager
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH MAJOR INVENTORY COMPANIES PREFERRED
Your primary function is to provide oversight and "hands on" coordination of all field operations while administering corporate policies. The position is primarily a field position.
Candidate must provide relocation preferences.
- Oversight and ownership for day to day operations.
- Experience in working independently with minimal supervision.
- Must attend inventories at various times of the day and night based on customer needs.
- Maintain field equipment and company vehicles.
- Control all expenses using business plans and projecting ROI.
- Complete daily/weekly office duties assigned by upper management.
- Train team members on proper customer service, inventory controls, and communications skills; address team members performance issues; identify and develop promo-table team members.
- Pre- inventory calls contacts/calls with scheduled stores 1-2 weeks out. Provide contact information and answer any questions/concerns from store management. Resolve and confirm resolutions with store manager as needed.
- Review previous week’s projections for goal results. Empower team through positive feedback and constructive solutions for improvement.
- Transport team members to and from inventories when necessary via company van.
- Ensure district’s need for people, equipment, supplies and transportation's are in place for next six months deployment.
- Hire, train and motivate auditors to meet district needs.
- College degree preferred, with an emphasis on business.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, along with problem solving and decision-making skills. Also, the ability to work with customers and colleagues at all company levels.
- The ability to successfully lead in a mobile/remote environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- District Manager must reside within their geographic area of responsibility.
- Possess a valid Driver’s License and active insurance coverage.
- Five years supervisory experience (multi-unit experience) preferred.
- Inventory experience: 1-2 years (Required).
- Multiple locations
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time
- Relocation assistance
PICS Inventory is an Equal Opportunity Employer