Student Marketeer - University of Louisville - #495619
Date: 10/14/2021 17:01 PM
City: Louisville, Kentucky
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Red Bull Student Marketeers are part of the most dynamic and empowered brand ambassador program in the world. They understand Red Bull's target group and will promote the brand image and product understanding on their campus and in their region. The goal of the Student Marketeer program is to reach new consumers, excite university students, increase sales, and manage the Red Bull brand on a student level. This includes direct contact with consumers on campus, inviting product trial, in addition to working at Red Bull events to provide an unforgettable brand experience for consumers
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
You will create a tailored campus plan and have a network on and around your campus.
You will grow the user base by inviting trial and awareness through product sampling to consumers.
You will work at our events and collegiate activations to promote an unforgettable brand experience.
You will build brand awareness and encourage participation in the World of Red Bull.
You will promote brand engagement on your social media handles.
You will build relationships with local sales account managers and ensure Red Bull is available on your campus and in your region.
You will work with sales to open new distribution points within your university campus and beyond.
You will ensure perfect execution of defined store standards.
You will share ideas and work with us through regular face-to-face and online interaction.
You will contribute to our team by providing insights and opportunities.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- You are passionate about Red Bull and represent the our leadership code
- You are involved in student life and understand the collegiate landscape, city and region, including behind-the-scenes activities and hot-spots
- You want gain a range of skills in marketing and sales
- You are familiar with a diverse range of influential groups and individuals on campus
- You have a valid Driver's license
- You are available to flexibly work part-time, including evenings and weekends
- You are actively enrolled in a University or College
- University or College Enrollment Required
- Fluent in English, additional language skills