Associate Quality Systems Specialist - #495643
Date: 10/14/2021 17:01 PM
City: Goodyear, Arizona
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Job ID 00000280306 Date posted 10/12/2021 Location Goodyear, Arizona Company
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is hiring an Associate Quality Systems Specialist in Goodyear, AZ to represent Quality function on team activities to integrate contractual and Boeing Quality Management System requirements into all aspects of proposals and program processes and documentation.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at the listed location.
- Researches contractual and Boeing Quality Management System requirements for applicability to specific proposals and program processes and documentation.
- Performs data analysis to ensure manufacturing and test readiness.
- Provides material review dispositions for non-conformances.
- Provides Quality interpretation of requirements.
- Maintains Quality directives, policies, processes, procedures and metrics to assure program, contract, customers, regulatory environments, international standards, and working agreements are deployed using established procedures.
- Recommends corrective actions to address non-conformances.
- Works under general supervision.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years experience using computers, including typing and utilization of the Microsoft Office suite.
- 1+ years experience applying Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA), or other similar rigorous problem/analysis/resolution, processes to engineering development and manufacturing/production efforts.
- 1+ years experience working with AS9100 and/or similar QMS standard.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 1+ years of experience do you have working with regulatory agencies (DCMA, FAA, and/or Military)
- A&P license (Airframe and Powerplant)
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Typical Education and Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or Chemistry(e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PHD., Master+ 3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET, accreditation is the preferred, although not required accreditation standard.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply Now Save JobRemove from Saved Jobs