Therapist- St Joseph County, Child Services #1899 - #495648
Meridian Health Services
Date: 10/14/2021 17:01 PM
City: Mishawaka, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Your dedication, our commitment
If you are a passionate, dedicated professional that wants to make a difference in our patients lives, please consider the following open position:
Now Conducting Virtual Interviews
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!!
SIGN ON BONUS FOR CLINICALLY LICENSED THERAPISTS
Text T1899 to 574-626-1789 for Quick Apply!
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Therapist to work with Child and Family Services patients in St Joseph County, Indiana. This position will be responsible for the provision of clinical services in order to improve psychosocial functioning in both an office setting and a community based one.
Meridian's outpatient services program offers professional counseling by licensed clinical social workers, mental health counselors, and marriage and family therapists. We work with individuals, couples, and families struggling with depression, anxiety, stress, adjustment problems, and other life challenges. We are committed to providing individual, person-centered attention to help individuals and families achieve mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
- Unique Mission Innovative leader in integrated care and whole person health
- Generous PTO and benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Traditional and nontraditional work schedules available
- Supervision towards licensure is available
- Professional development funds provided to all employees
- Client care hours adjusted for work schedule
- Participates in The Student Loan Assistance Programs*
- Merit based pay compensation plans
- Provide various therapeutic services that may include individual, group psychotherapy, play therapy, music therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, etc.
- Ability to meet required client care hours
- Comply with company documentation standards
- Maintain appropriate professional behavior and relationships
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master's degree in Indiana license eligible field (Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy) REQUIRED
- Proof of application for the Indiana exam to obtain Temporary Licensure is required within 60 days of hire at minimum
- Successful attainment of LSW or Associate Licensure (LMFTA, LMHCA, or similar license) required within 120 days of hire
- LSW, LMFTA, LMHCA or similar license required
- LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LCAC preferred
- Valid drivers license, reliable transportation, driving record meeting company policy, and proof of insurance required.
Drug screen, TB test, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required of all Meridian employees. All individuals who join Meridian are required to have a flu shot and Covid vaccination to further protect our staff and the patients we serve. We also adhere to Covid-related protocol including wearing masks, social distancing, and sanitizing.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
- Meridian Health Services participates in the National Health Service Corps loan repayment program. For those who qualify, the NHSC will repay outstanding qualifying educational loans. Those who are MD's (US citizenship required), Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists and Nurse Practitioners are eligible to apply for loan forgiveness if they work in one of the following qualifiying Meridian Health Services' locations.