Customer Service Representative- Remote Available - #495658
Health Net of California
Date: 10/14/2021 17:30 PM
City: Woodland Hills, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Respond to customer inquiries and/or verify information via telephone and written correspondence.
- Initiate and respond to telephone and written correspondence with members, providers and/or other insurance carriers within established timeframes utilizing current reference materials and available resources.
- Process correspondence, provide the appropriate level of updates via tracking systems and follow up with the initiating party.
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established metrics, including turn-around times.
- Research and identify any processing inaccuracies and route to the appropriate team for adjustment.
- Identify any trends related to incoming or outgoing calls that may provide policy or process improvements to support excellent customer service, quality improvement, and call reduction.
High school diploma or equivalent. Computer skills and ability to learn new systems. While previous customer service, call center, healthcare or insurance experience (and in some markets – bilingual skills) are preferred – they are not required. We will consider candidates who meet the education requirements and who share our passion for supporting the health and well-being of our communities.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.