Receptionist PT Weekends - #495677
Date: 10/14/2021 17:30 PM
City: Caddo Valley, Arkansas
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Help enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Capital Senior Living team at West Shores Senior Living!
West Shores Senior Living, a premier retirement community in Hot Springs, Arkansas, provides quality care to residents in an INDEPENDENT LIVING and ASSISTED LIVING community. We are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. If you’re looking to grow your career and experience in a team-oriented environment, apply for Receptionist position today.
Working at West Shores Senior Living truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. We are looking for a Receptionist to join our team!
Receptionist Responsibilities include:
- Answers telephone and directs the caller to the appropriate individual. Also, provides information such as community address, directions to the community location, community fax numbers, company website, and other related information
- Greets and directs visitors to the community
- Schedules visit appointments and transportation for physician appointments
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Resolving customer questions and concerns
Ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service and care to our senior residents
- Appreciate the value of being a dependable & responsible member of greater team
- Be open minded; willing to listen to and share new ideas
Perks of joining our team:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances*
- 401k retirement savings plan*
- Paid time off*
- Company paid training for career advancement**
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
**Eligibility based on location.