Server Assistant - Indaco - #495684
Date: 10/14/2021 17:30 PM
City: Sullivans Island, South Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
As a member of our team, you will be working alongside like-minded individuals in a safe, fun, and creative environment. Our team strives to collaborate, show compassion, and demonstrate a strong work ethic to provide superior hospitality. We believe that our success begins with you.
Server Assistants are the saving grace of support staff and have an eye for the where assistance is needed. While ensuring each guest has water in their glass, you will also be there to save the day for the full-handed server in need.
What we will ask of you:
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment and maintain clean service areas throughout shift
- Greet guests as they are seated and respond appropriately to guest requests and communicate to server as needed
- Between seating’s, take soiled table ware to dish room and sort to designated areas in the soiled dish drop off area then clean and reset tabletops
Requirements for Success:
- At least one year of restaurant or similar experience preferred
- Have a positive energy, be ready to assist fellow support staff and work as a team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers, employees, and all guests
- A flexible schedule to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Constant standing/walking with occasional stooping, kneeling, pushing, pulling, or lifting
The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities of the position, nor should it be construed as a contract. As with all positions at The Indigo Road Hospitality Group, employment is “at will” or voluntary on both the part of the employee or employer. That means employment can be terminated by either party with or without notice and/or with or without cause.
The Indigo Road Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.