Associate Supply Chain Procurement Spec - #495692
Date: 10/14/2021 17:30 PM
City: Woodland Hills, California
Salary: $50,200 - $75,400 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Requisition ID: R10008382
- Category: Global Supply Chain
- Location: Woodland Hills - CA, United States of America
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: No
- Positions Available: 1
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We’re looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we’ll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman is seeking qualified and motivated professionals for the role of Supply Chain Procurement Specialist with experiences in supply chain management and/or related fields (including business and financial planning, contracts administration, project management, logistics, and manufacturing). This position is located in Woodland Hills, CA.
The Procurement Specialist responsibilities will encompass:
- Approaching competitive and non-competitive sourcing in request for quotations
- Optimizing volume pricing through bid package strategies
- Evaluating supplier proposals and placing compliant purchase orders
- Extracting, monitoring, analyzing, and validating data information from multiple sources
- Developing engaging and collaborative relationships with suppliers and internal partners/customers to drive problem resolution
Candidates must be able to make sound decisions in a timely manner, display strong interpersonal skills, and have an agile perspective of compliance protocol mandated by regulated industry. Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must possess:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 0+ years of professional experience in supply chain management, or related fields, to include logistics, manufacturing/
project management, business management, or information systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, critical thinking and innovative behaviors in past projects, roles or experiences
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
-Professional experience in a regulated industry; to include Aerospace & Defense, Insurance, Financial Services, Telecommunications- SAP experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions."
Salary Range: 50200 - 75400
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.