Behavioral Clinician- Delaware County, Child Services #1811 - #495725
Meridian Health Services
Date: 10/14/2021 18:00 PM
City: Muncie, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
NOW HIRING -- FLEXIBLE SHIFTS -- HIGHER PAY SCALE
Are you a passionate, dedicated professional that wants to make a difference in our patients' lives? Come join our Team!
Text BC1811 to 765-523-4622 for Quick Apply!
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time day Behavioral Clinician for our Child and Family Services program located in Delaware county, IN.
The Child and Family Centered Services Program provides individual and group skills training and development to assist the client and/or family in developing skills (i.e. coping with body image changes, coping with hormonal-induced emotional mood swings, self-care, daily life management, interpersonal communication, illness management, anger management, positive coping skills, and problem solving skills) directed toward achieving developmental milestones and reducing psychosocial barriers.
- Travel up to 75% to other locations to provide services
- Case Management Services - evaluation, preparation, and implementation of case management plans
- Organize and conduct client support groups
- Maintain working relationships and act as a liaison for client with medical staff and staff of agencies and institutions, homes, and facilities
- Encourage and assist clients toward independent living and a sense of self-esteem
- Prepare and maintain written case records, reports and forms, including case follow-up and closing
- Maintain Meridian Health Services standards, policies, procedures, and regulations in accordance with local, state and federal laws and with ethical standards of profession
- Maintain productivity standards as assigned
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High school diploma or its equivalent with 2 years paid behavioral healthcare experience required at minimum
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
- A valid driver's license with a driving record meeting Meridian's driving policy, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance
- A commitment to providing individual attention to help clients achieve mental, emotional and physical well-being
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Merit based compensation plan
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, TB test, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required of all Meridian employees. All individuals who join Meridian are required to have a flu shot and Covid vaccination to further protect our staff and the patients we serve. We also adhere to Covid-related protocol including wearing masks, social distancing, and sanitizing
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.