Warehouse Supervisor - #495731
ABARTA Coca-Cola Bev LLC
Date: 10/14/2021 18:00 PM
City: Pittston, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Company: ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages
Job Location: Pittston
We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages is a family-owned company committed to being a visible, engaged partner to the customers and communities we serve. We value diversity and individuality and when you thrive, we thrive. ABARTA offers the perks of a large corporation with the personalized touch of a smaller company. We are a workplace that encourages sharing ideas in a supportive environment, growing professionally, maintaining a healthy work/life balance, and interacting with all levels of the organization. We would love for you to become a part of our family to help make our vision of Quenching the Thirst of Our Neighbors a reality!
Bonus Potential * Benefits * Advancement * Work-Life Balance *Share a Coke with Us
- Responsible for supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials. Supervises warehouse personnel.
- Staff, train, evaluate, and develop team members.
- Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
- Allocate the necessary space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
- Secure company assets.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours: M-F, 3 PM start; moving to four-day workweek soon
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 2+ years supervising warehouse/inventory staff preferred.
- Computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Forklift certification is required upon commencement of work.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC applicants must submit to a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening, driving records (including minor moving violations) and will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorites/Women/Veterans/Disable/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
#warehouse supervisor #supervisor #warehouse #distribution #beverage #consumer goods #coke #Coca-Cola #share a coke with us #forklift #order builder #pick pack #selector #hire a soldier