Project Coordinator - #495741
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Date: 10/14/2021 18:00 PM
City: Bryantown, Maryland
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team in Chestertown, on Maryland's Eastern Shore.
This is a unique opportunity for individuals with a strong business background to grow their career with a growing organization.
The Project Coordinator will work with our leadership staff to coordinate various projects across the organization. This role will be responsible for coordinating overall project delivery, serving as the primary point of contact, presenting project status, coordinating the change process, expectations, and escalating issues as appropriate. They will also handle billing or invoicing associated with the project and should identify opportunities for follow-up work as well as new projects.
As part of our rotational training program, candidates must be willing to work in all areas of the business, including manufacturing, distribution, and customer service over the first few months. Candidates must also have a Bachelor’s degree and 8-10 years of experience in business.
- Participate in a rotational training program throughout the business
- Take responsibility for special projects and assignments
- Coordinate entire project life cycle from development through implementation
- Look for opportunities to improve current processes and operating procedures
- Assist with compliance efforts and projects, including data entry and administrative support
- Outgoing team player with a positive attitude
- Strong sense of professionalism, work ethic, and business acumen
- Willingness to work in manufacturing, customer service, sales, production, and distribution roles to learn our processes and systems
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and additional software programs
- Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization