Document Control Specialist - #495744
MPS Medical, Inc.
Date: 10/14/2021 18:00 PM
City: Brea, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
On December 31st, 2020 Innova Medical, Inc. acquired MPS Medical to expand its U.S production of COVID-19 antigen test kits, producing over 4 million SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Qualitative Tests per day. Currently, Innova Medical Group, Inc. is the world’s largest manufacturer of rapid antigen test kits and leader in COVID-19 testing solutions arena.
Innova Medical Group, Inc. achieves to deliver better global health outcomes with its deep expertise in testing and unique offerings in diagnostic medical devices and services that help tackle some of the world’s most challenging healthcare problems. Alongside of COVID-19 solutions, Innova specializes in innovative screening, testing and diagnostics for cancer, heart disease, arterial calcification, stroke, and virus detection focused on infectious disease.
In this position the Quality Document Control Specialist coordinates, implements, and maintains the Document Control and Training System.
- Responsible for overall coordination of controlled documentation.
- Release documentation change requests and maintain device master records.
- Maintains quality records per applicable SOP's.
- Investigates and responds to corrective actions related to document control, training and external standards.
- Supports user requests for documentation and trains users in device master records.
- Minimum of 2 years document control experience in the Medical Device industry preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office and email.
- Experience with electronic document control and training system preferred.
- Experience in DBA Manufacturing Software preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS –Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential physical demands:
• Physically able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.