Groundskeeper - #495751
Drucker and Falk, LLC
Date: 10/14/2021 18:01 PM
City: Hampton, Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Drucker + Falk is a performance driven real estate services and investment firm with an 80-year history of delivering optimal asset value to our clients. We specialize in third party multifamily and commercial management, brokerage, investment sponsorship, asset development and construction consultation. We manage a diverse portfolio of more than 30,000 multifamily apartments, over three million square feet of commercial space, and have brokered more than a billion dollars in commercial transactions.
The Groundskeeper is responsible for keeping the community clean and neat. Areas which may be involved include offices, models, clubhouse, lobbies, laundry room, common areas and the grounds. He or she will perform all duties with the highest consideration for safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain time periods for the following tasks to be performed daily - Cleaning of common areas; Cleaning of vacant apartments; Policing of grounds; Grounds maintenance.
- Notify supervisor of completed work and readying for inspection to see that they meet Drucker + Falk standards.
- Maintain accurate records of time worked.
- Request, through the Maintenance Superintendent/Property Manager, purchase of necessary supplies without overstocking.
- Call attention to any defects of deficiencies noted during the days work so that the Maintenance Superintendent /Property Manager may order necessary repairs.
- Maintain the highest standards of resident relations.
- Perform duties as requested by Maintenance Superintendent /Property Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Employee is frequently required to sit, climb and balance or stoop; kneel; crouch; or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Position offers outstanding growth potential. Competitive Benefits to include Health, Dental, Life, 401K, Employees Assistance Program, Long Term Disability, Vacation and Sick Leave.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-Free Workplace