Occupational Therapy Assistant - PRN - #495755
Five Star Quality Care, Inc.
Date: 10/14/2021 18:01 PM
City: Indianapolis, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At this time, we are seeking an Occupational Therapy Assistant to join our team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Occupational Therapy Assistant performs resident care and resident and related activities as directed by the Occupational Therapist.
- Graduate of an Accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant Program. Also known as an OTA, COTA, OTA/L, COTA/L
- Successful completion of state licensure process for Occupational Therapy Assistant when applicable.
- Proven ability to demonstrate teamwork and responsiveness to a health care environment.
- Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation.
Clearwater Commons is a beautiful community in Indianapolis, IN, with more than 80 units offering independent living and assisted living.