Inventory Control Lead - Weekend Shift - #495786
Date: 10/14/2021 18:30 PM
City: Vandalia, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Crocs' Ohio Distribution Center the Inventory Control Lead manages the day to day operations of the IC Associates on the floor. This person will be responsible for keeping track of the inventory and scheduling to make sure we are meeting the goals of the company.
This position supports our weekend shift operations, Friday -Sunday, 6am to 630pm
- Communicate daily goals and any special announcements to the team in the startup meetings
- Perform cycle counts and understand best methods in order to achieve daily/weekly/quarterly goals
- Ensure any requests to reclassify product and adjustment requests are carried out accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure that reports are monitored and maintained to improve inventory accuracy (aged cases, locked product, Lost in Warehouse, Inventory Not Put away, cycle counts, etc.)
- Make sure that employees turn in all equipment at the end of each shift and work areas are left clean and organize
- Actively participate in prevention and correction of quality-related errors.
- Train and mentor team members on proper inventory processes and procedures.
- Monitor completeness and accuracy of inventory transactions.
- Be open to learning new projects and processes that come with an ever-changing inventory environment
- Direct Leadership of 3-6 team members
You Must Have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of ecommerce, retail or distribution center operations.
- Experience with administrative/clerical software ( excel, word etc..)
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.