Maintenance Technician - #495810
Admin Service, Inc.
Date: 10/14/2021 18:30 PM
City: Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Green Circle Inc is a Start-up Manufacturing Facility for one of the world's largest Paper Mills. Strategically deployed in Langhorne, PA, Green Circle plays a key role in a highly-globalized production chain and will keep growing as the organization expands.
- Safely and in accordance with policy and procedure, ensure the proper upkeep and maintenance of all equipment, including but not limited to Rolling Stock, Stationary Equipment and Facility Mechanicals
- Develop and/or follow a prescribed maintenance schedule for all equipment
- Assess equipment issues, perform necessary repairs and/or expedite 3rd party services, when necessary
- Maintain inventory of spare parts, tools and expendable supplies
- Assist and support the Operations Manager when necessary
- Applicant must be of legal age and eligible to work in the United States
- Must have proven maintenance experience with Yellow Iron and Stationary Production Equipment
- Knowledge and experience with Hydraulic and Electrical Systems
- Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a Team
- Ability to perform work in a heavy industrial setting, exposed to noise, heat and dust
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.