Cashier Part Time - #495834
Nebraska Furniture Mart, Inc.
Date: 10/14/2021 18:30 PM
City: Kansas City, Kansas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Pay range $12.29 - $14.44 hourly
At Nebraska Furniture Mart, we've been hiring friends since 1937—people who share our passion for helping customers feel right at home. If you share our vision, we invite you to be one of us!
People love working here! Glassdoor ranked Nebraska Furniture Mart in the top 50 Best Places to Work in the U.S. and here are a few reasons why:
- A FUN, stable work environment, with no lay-offs in our history
- A safe place to work and shop
- A path to the career of your dreams (career development opportunities)
- A culture that encourages volunteering and serving our communities
Job Description: Your Piece of the Puzzle
Do you like hosting parties? At Nebraska Furniture Mart every customer is a guest and every staff member is a host at the largest home furnishings party on the planet! As a Cashier you'll be one of the first and last faces our customers interact with as they create the home that they love.
Job Duties: A Day in the Life
- Be a Good Host: Be a friendly, welcoming face for our customers
- Connect: Relate with our customers through conversation
- Be Precise: Follow the process to ensure error-free customer orders
- Be Memorable: Establish a lasting, positive impression that creates customers for life
Your work will directly impact our ability to help people create a lifestyle they love, for the people they love—because that's what we love.
Benefits: What's in It for You?
As a part-time member of our Nebraska Furniture Mart Family, you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Staff discount on merchandise
- (Collectively, NFM staff has saved almost $2 million on purchases in the last 12 months)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training
- 401(k) with company matching
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Employee assistance program
Nebraska Furniture Mart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.