Safety/Security Manager (Global Access Control & Video Survelliance) - #603801
Date: 11/25/2021 19:00 PM
City: Foster City, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Global responsibility for coordinating and managing Visa Inc.’s Global Access Control and Video Surveillance Systems for all Visa Inc. sites. Develop and manage global standards for the administration and ongoing operations necessary to ensure a consistent, efficient and cohesive Security Systems Program for Visa Inc.
Provides directions and solutions to security management in addressing potential risk exposures at high risk sites such as data centers, production facilities as well as all Visa offices globally. Responsible for developing strategies and recommendations to Security Management regarding the security systems programs as well as appropriate technology solutions.
Responsible for the accuracy of site drawings and security designs depicting appropriate security hardware and security controls for all offices globally. Coordinates and manages security projects that impact both Global Security & Safety and Global Corporate Real Estate.
Ensures that Security systems operating procedures and processes are documented, kept current and is followed by the security systems staff and in alignment with Visa Inc.’s Key Controls. Coordinates and manages security systems vendor selection and relationships, performance and escalation protocols. Coordinates and administers vendor relations and contractual agreements for regional security-related programs.
- Ensure proactive and timely communications with regional Security Systems Administrators on issues impacting the enterprise security system.
- Ensure timely communications to the Global Security Operations Centers (GSOCs) on potential security vulnerabilities.
- Coordinates and ensures that testing and quality assurance programs are administered appropriately and accurately.
- Provides support for internal and external audits impacting environmental and physical security controls.
- At least 5 years of Physical Security Systems experience
- At least 5-10 years of experience with the following
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of systems hardware, software and operating systems
- Knowledge of overall Physical Security Systems design and administration
- Experience of IP based Video Surveillance systems including DvTel Network Video Management Systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of security systems hardware, low voltage circuitry and basic trouble shooting techniques
- Certifications in Genetec and CCure9000
- Certifications in DVTel Latitude Software and Quantum Secure
- Experience of working in Software House C-Cure systems and recent experience with C-Cure 9000
- Global Physical Security work experience with international company
- Basic knowledge of investigative management software and comprehension of asset management and protection
- Customer focused and quick learner
- Working in a global multicultural environment
- Ability to apply forward thinking to physical security industry
- Some travel will be required
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.