Provider Operations - Manager - #603853
PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS
Date: 11/25/2021 19:30 PM
City: West Homestead, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
BXT (Business, Experience and Technology) is a fluid, tailored approach to solving business challenges built around facilitating meaningful dialogue between different perspectives. This is a global Initiative across the firm to bring the best of business, experience and technology teams together to better compete against big consultancies and creative agencies alike.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success with an understanding of managing client engagements and producing solutions that involve, the following areas:
- Providing healthcare provider physician practice operations subject matter specialization in clients engagements related to improving the efficiency of healthcare provider physician practice organizations, as well as identifying strategic opportunities for growth;
- Understanding of key operational and financial drivers of success within how physician practice finances affect the financial position of a healthcare Provider organization;
- Managing client engagements or healthcare in physician practice operations leadership and producing solutions;
- Understanding the latest industry trends and regulatory changes, and their impact to organizations;
- Having knowledge of assessment of healthcare provider physician practice operating models, including strategy, capabilities, operational performance and governance models and compensation plan design;
- Understanding quality reporting requirements; – Implementing and optimizing various physician alignment models; and,
- Benchmarking to compare healthcare provider physician practice performance and costs to leading practice, including operational results, productivity, and quality metrics.
Demonstrates extensive-level, abilities success with managing the identification and addressing of client needs:
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- Communicating value propositions, utilizing PC applications such as Microsoft Office Suite or Google Tools to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients;
- Managing resource requirements, project workflows, budgets, billing and collections; and,
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader by:
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
- Answering questions and providing direction to less experienced staff;
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
- Developing, writing, presenting and facilitating discussions on strategy to all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Understanding of healthcare provider industry operations, terminology, payment systems and environment;
- Having healthcare provider or related consulting experience;
- Understanding of core provider healthcare systems (including ERP and EHR technologies); and,
- Possessing experience with common business and data tools (including Microsoft Office Suite, Google Tools, Alytrx, Tableau);
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.