Sales Associate Full-Time - #603918
DTLR | DTLR, Inc
Date: 11/25/2021 20:00 PM
City: Hubertus, Wisconsin
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Full-time Associate is responsible for assisting the store management team with daily store operational functions which include providing excellent customer service, driving sales, merchandising, and handling other responsibilities as assigned by management. All related activities are expected to be performed in a professional, courteous, reliable, and results-oriented manner.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Builds customer relationships by demonstrating a strong sense of customer service by assisting all customers in a professional, courteous, reliable, attentive, honest and responsive manner. Identifies customer needs and provides knowledgeable assistance to help customers select the product(s) that meet their needs.
- Displays basic fashion and trend knowledge and able to satisfy customer needs by selling appropriate merchandise while maintaining DTLR standards and building relationships.
- Assists with shipments, merchandising, restocking, and pricing.
- Maintains and presents a positive, enthusiastic attitude toward job and company.
- Complies with and enforces all company policies.
- Embraces service training and product programs.
- Assist Store Manager with Monitoring and identifying issues relevant to the loss or inconsistencies in the Store to ensure store achieves successful goals of shrink that are at or below company plan.
- Monitors and controls all aspects of operational compliance, safety and business standards.
- Supports the training of all employees in suggested selling and merchandising techniques.
- Actively seeks to minimize shrinkage of inventory by protecting the store against shoplifting and internal theft. Follows loss prevention policies and security procedures.
- Enforces and follows proper point of sale procedures. Balances all money taken in during assignment and works with store management to investigate discrepancies.
- Keeps management informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management.
- Helps maintain a neat and orderly sales environment.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- A standard work week consists of a minimum of 35 hours up to a maximum of 40 hours.
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
Education And/or Experience
- Previous work experience in retail or customer service is preferred, but not necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Skills And Knowledge Requirements:
- Work requires an excellent command of the English language to effectively communicate with management, customers and other employees.
- Demonstrated leadership and the ability to work under minimum supervision. Must be able to take charge of the store when necessary.
- Open availability and flexibility to meet customer demand and the needs of the business.
- Must possess basic fashion and style trend knowledge and desire to work with customers in a retail setting.
- Has a proven track record in building and working as part of a team, demonstrated ability to handle responsibility, and an understanding of the needs of the street lifestyle customer.
- Willing to work in multiple stores in the assigned district.
- Individuals must be able to stand for extended periods of time; lift, carry, push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work extended hours during critical project phases; and able to work in a fast pace, dynamic environment with flexibility.
- The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have reliable transportation
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
DTLR, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of
any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Address: 6400-46 N 76th Street Milwaukee, WI - 53223
Property Description: 3137-Mill Road Shopping Center
Property Number: 3137