Facility Maintenance - Maintenance Specialist 2 - #603924
The Resource Center
Date: 11/25/2021 20:00 PM
City: Clarendon, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Resource Center is the largest non-governmental employer in Chautauqua County with more than 1,300 employees on its payroll.
The mission of The Resource Center is to support individuals with disabilities and other challenges in achieving maximum independence, contributing to their community, experiencing lifelong growth, and enjoying quality of life
MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST II
RESPONSIBLE TO:Facilities Maintenance Manager
FUNCTION: Able to effectively perform work in the following trades: carpentry, plumbing, and general maintenance with a high degree of proficiency. Electrical and HVAC Troubleshooting a plus.
- Accomplishes a high level of general maintenance repair to include, but not limited to: floor coverings, masonry, patching-painting-taping and installation of drywall, roofing and spouting, acoustical ceilings, fabrication, HVAC and boiler service, etc. Must possess the skills to complete the majority of these tasks.
- Performs electrical and plumbing jobs to code.
- Has the ability to troubleshoot while on the jobsite and complete most tasks encountered.
- Performs ground maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Two(2) or more years experience in the above stated fields or a license in one field. Must be able to perform physical labor with unrestricted ability to lift. Prefer experience in a multi-location and diversified maintenance setting, but not required. A valid driver’s license is required
1/89; Rev’d 1/90
Support Operations and Property Management
THE RESOURCE CENTER
Grade 12/Union, Non-Exempt
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Two (2) or more years experience in the above stated fields or a license in one field. Must be able to perform physical labor with unrestricted ability to lift. Prefer experience in a multi-location and diversified maintenance setting, but not required. A valid driver’s license is required.
The Resource Center is an equal employment opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, citizenship status, military status, domestic violence status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, physical or mental disability, any other category protected by law, or any other non-job related characteristic. As needed, The Resource Center will provide reasonable accommodations for disabilities to employees and applicants whenever such accommodation would not create an undue hardship or a safety concern in the conduct of TRC’s operations.